TC Electronic M100 Multi-Effects Processor, UK
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
If you want to add the digital magic that puts the perfect finishing touch on your live or studio sound, tap into the incredible M100. So easy-to-use – the M100 can instantly turn anyone into a digital FX expert!
The M100 has two modes of operation – mono or stereo. While the input connectors accept both, balanced and unbalanced 1/4" cables, the output features impedance-balanced 1/4" TRS connectors. M100’s stereo Input level control with LED level indication ensures precision adjustment for the optimal signal integrity.
An intuitive FX selector allows you to choose from the 16 single or multi-effects that suit your music, while the versatile Parameter and Tap/Select functions give you the ultimate control over a wide range of parameters.
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
- High-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Additional footswitch connector for easy effects on/off control
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.