Goodwood Audio Output TX Guitar Pedal
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
Output is designed for players that need a compact way to take care of the outputs on their pedal board. Output takes care of multiple stereo to mono summing options while fitting underneath your angled board, or even under another pedal.
In comparison to the similar Output, the Output TX adds an audio transformer to give the option of ground lift and phase correction.
There are two types of summing on Output, Stereo Sum and Split Sum:
- Stereo Sum – Use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the left and right inputs are merged and the exact same signal is sent to the left and right outputs.
- Split sum – Still use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the right input of Output is ignored and the left input is split to both the left and right outputs.
Ground Lift & Phase Correction - the pedal comes with ground lift and phase correction for players that want to run more than one amp.
- Ground Lift – To safely fix the common problem of ground loop (audible hum/buzz coming from the amps)
- Phase Correction – With the black phase correction button you can now put two amps that were out of phase, back in phase and working together.
Dimensions – 66mm L x 111mm W x 31mm H (including all jacks and push buttons)
The TX Interfacer is designed to take care of all your input, tuning, muting, stereo summing, isolating, phase correcting and output needs. Hit the footswitch on the pedal to mute your signal before it reaches your amps. No matter what craziness is happening on your board, the master mute has...
The Bass Interfacer is everything you need to run independent, mutable, clean and effects lines.Splitting your bass into two lines allows you to have the full spectrum of your clean running in parallel with your effected signal gives you the texture of the overdrive or fuzz while still retaining the...
The Acoustic Interfacer has been designed for players that play both electric guitar and acoustic guitar as well. Now you can have one pedal board that you can use for both your electric and acoustic guitars.Master Mute - Hit the foot switch on The Acoustic Interfacer to mute your signal...
Re-wiring your pedal board is not something you want to be doing every time you want to try a new pedal. Goodwood Audio's Audition allows you to patch in a new pedal without having to re-wire your entire board. Also use Audition to run your pedal board into an amps...
Isolator is designed for players that want an isolated split somewhere on their pedal board. This is ideally used for splitting your board into two lines: dry effects and wet effects while giving muting options over these two lines. In comparison to the similar Isolator, the Isolator TX adds an...
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.