ZT Custom Shop Jazz Club Amp
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The Jazz Club is a 12” combo with 220 watts of power designed with, and for, jazz guitarists, offering abundant headroom and natural, uncolored sound. Weighing in at about 25 pounds, it makes loading out at the end of the night a breeze. Its elegant, midnight blue finish can glisten in the spotlight or disappear in the shadows – and the tough-as-nails, industrial-grade paint is as roadworthy as it gets.
The Custom Shop takes our original mission – to make musicians’ lives easier by providing lightweight, compact, high-quality amps with minimal, yet effective, controls – to the next level.
Every ZT Custom Shop product is built in our lab in Benicia, California. We source components as locally as possible, and every major part is made in the USA.
- Custom designed ultra-power 12" neodymium speaker
- Hand-made plywood/MDF cabinet
- Standard finish: industrial-grade lightly textured paint - midnight blue
- External Speaker Output (able to drive external and internal speaker simultaneously)
- DI Output (XLR - speaker voiced)
- EFX Loop
- Reverb (spring-type)
- Internal Speaker Mute
- Switchable 115V/230V for international use
- 220W RMS Class D power amplifier
- Dimensions: 15" (38cm) H x 14" (35.5cm) W x 11" (28cm) D
- Weight: 25.8 lbs./11.7kg
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.