Strymon NightSky Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
NightSky is a reverberant synthesis workstation, and a powerful, hands-on experimental sound design platform. NightSky gives you real-time continuous control of reverb pitch/processing rate/core size, harmonics, and even a synth-like resonant filter with multiple modulation waveshapes, plus a step sequencer with variable glide.
- Three selectable reverb types offer a wide variety of ambient textures
- MOD section with various waveforms to modulate the reverb or tone filters
- TONE section to sculpt the high and low EQ of the reverb
- VOICE section to enhance the aural spectrum of the reverb
- Adjustable SHIMMER for adding pitch shifting of up to +/- 1 octave to the reverb
- GLIMMER dynamically enhances high or low frequency harmonics for synth-like textures
- Pre or Post DRIVE to add saturated overdriven harmonics to the reverb
- Adjustable reverb core size to increase or decrease the space for reflections
- Independent REVERB and DRY level controls
- Step sequencer for programming rhythmic pitch variations of the reverb
- Access to 16 presets from the front panel and 300 presets via MIDI
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET preamp stereo inputs
- Low impedance stereo outputs
- Input Level switch allows for both instrument and line level signals
- On, Favorite, and Infinite footswitches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of an expression pedal, MultiSwitch Plus, or 1/4” to MIDI cable
- Full-featured MIDI in/out supporting MIDI CCs, program changes, MIDI clock sync and more
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra-low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- Super high-performance SHARC DSP
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching) or selectable transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
- Strong and lightweight anodized dark blue aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: 4.5″ x 7″ x 1.75″ / 114.3 mm x 177.3 mm x 44.5 mm
- Designed and built in the USA
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.