Roland Blues Cube Artist 80W 1x12" Guitar Combo Amp, Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The reinvented Blues Cube series launches the classic 1x12 combo amp into a new era, combining classic tube sound and response with modern reliability and easy portability. Roland's Tube Logic design goes far beyond just modelling. It starts with carefully replicating the inner workings of the coveted tweed-era tube amp all the way from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube's sweet, magical tone makes it more than an amp - it's an expressive extension of your instrument.
- Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and Tremolo/EFX Loop
- Dimensions: 592 mm / 23-5/16" W X 260 mm / 10-1/4" D X 485 mm / 19-1/8" H
- Weight: 16 kg / 35 lbs 5 oz
- Accessories: Owner’s manual, Power cord, GA-FC sticker
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.