Gretsch G6136I Bono Signature Irish Falcon Hollowbody Electric Guitar, Ebony FB, Soul Green
Please contact us to check its condition.
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Bono and Gretsch collaborated on this updated version of the iconic green Gretsch guitar known as the Irish Falcon™. Used extensively on U2's 2005 Vertigo tour, the G6136I incorporates classic Gretsch Falcon™ specs, including an arched laminated maple body with multiple gold sparkle bindings, two-piece maple neck with ebony fingerboard, High Sensitive Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickups and Gretsch Cadillac "G" tailpiece.
Other features include mother-of-pearl Hump Block inlays with Bono's signature engraved at the 12th fret, gold plexi pickguard with "The Goal Is Soul" graphic, ebony-based Space Control™ bridge, Grover® Imperial™ tuners, gold sparkle bound fingerboard and headstock, and jeweled knobs.
- Body Shape: Falcon™
- Body Material: Laminated Maple Top, Arched Laminated Maple Back
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Humpblock with Feather Engraving
- Pickup(s): High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Rocking Bar with Gretsch® "G" Cadillac Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Gotoh® Locking
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Imperial™ Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Case: Deluxe Case - G6242L - 17" Hollow Body Models
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.