Greatest Hits I - Queen (Vinyl)
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
A double vinyl LP pressing, Greatest Hits is a compilation album by Queen, originally released worldwide in 1981. The album consisted of Queen's best-selling singles since their first chart appearance in 1974 with "Seven Seas of Rhye", up to their 1980 hit "Flash". Queen's Greatest Hits was an instant success, peaking at #1 on the UK Albums Chart for four weeks. It has spent 833 weeks in the UK Charts, and is the best-selling album of all time in the UK, selling over six million copies. It is certified eight times platinum in the United States and is Queen's most commercially successful album worldwide with over 25 million copies sold, making it one of the best-selling albums of all time.
The 17 song tracklisting on this vinyl LP is the original UK release and differs slightly from the 14-song U.S. version.
Label: Hollywood Records
Release Year: 2016
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2011 Remaster)
- Another One Bites the Dust (2011 Remaster)
- Killer Queen (2011 Remaster)
- Fat Bottomed Girls (2011 Remaster)
- Bicycle Race (2011 Remaster)
- You're My Best Friend (2011 Remaster)
- Don't Stop Me Now (2011 Remaster)
- Save Me (2011 Remaster)
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love (2011 Remaster)
- Somebody to Love (2011 Remaster)
- Now I'm Here (2011 Remaster)
- Good Old-Fashioned Boy (2011 Remaster)
- Play the Game (2011 Remaster)
- Flash (2011 Remaster)
- Seven Seas of Rhye (2011 Remaster)
- We Will Rock You (2011 Remaster)
- We Are the Champions (2011 Remaster)
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.