Gibraltar SC-4B 2inch (52 mm) Tension Rods, Pack of 6 w/Washers
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Tension Rods Reference Guide of Gibraltar
Key Rod?- Tension rod with drum key style head. Generally used on snare drums, tom toms, and at the bottom of a bass drum.
T-Rod?- Tension rod with T-handle. Used on bass drums.
- 7/32" - Fits tom and snares for Pearl, CB, Mapex, Tama, Ludwig, Gretsch, Premier, Pacific, and most other manufacturers with the exception of Sonor. Fits DW drums prior to 1996 production.
- 6 mm - Fits bass drums for Pearl, CB, Mapex, Tama, Ludwig, Gretsch, Yamaha, and other generic Taiwan-made drums. Other manufacturers generally use 7/32" bass drum key rods.
- SC-4J - 1 3/8" (35 mm), fits many piccolo snare drums and small tom toms.
- SC-4C - 1 5/8" (41 mm), fits many snare drums, small and medium toms, and some floor toms.
- SC-4B - 2" (51 mm), fits toms and floor toms with a lot of space between hoop and tension casing.
- SC-4E - 2 3/8" (58mm), fits some floor toms and bass drums.
Fits toms and floor toms with a lot of space between hoop and tension casing. Packaged in quantities of 6 per pack (with washers).
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.