Fender PM-2 Standard Parlor Acoustic Guitar w/Case, Natural
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic '60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Material: Solid Sitka Spruce (Top), Solid Mahogany (Back & Sides), Mahogany (Neck)
- Body Colour: Natural
- Body Finish: High Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- No. of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Electronics: Fender®/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Tuners: Nickel
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.