Fender Player Lead II Electric Guitar, Pau Ferro FB, Crimson Red Transparent
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
In response to high-quality, low-priced import guitars, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solid-body design, hard-tail bridges and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history.
The Player Lead II is an homage to those late 70's models, featuring dual-slanted Player series single coil pickups, a modern "C" neck shape with medium jumbo frets, dual-toggle switches (one for pickup selection, one for phase-reverse), and of course that unique Lead double-cutaway shape. Available in Neon Green, as well as vintage-correct Crimson Red Transparent and Black.
The Player Lead Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package.
- Body Shape: Lead
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dots
- Pickup(s): Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.