- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Singapore
Fender Custom Shop Alan Hamel Founders Design Telecaster Electric Guitar, Black Sparkle Burst
About this product
One of the eight original founding Master Builders Alan Hamel has designed this Founders Design Sparkle Telecaster, inspired by the signature sparkle finishes that originally brought him into the Fender Custom Shop.
Only 30 units are made at Fender Custom Shop in Corona, California, USA and and released at select dealers.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash Alder Back and Top
- Body Color: Black Sparkle Burst
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black 5-Point Star
- Pickup: (Bridge) Alan Hamel Custom Hand-Wound Blackguard Tele® Bridge / (Neck) Alan Hamel Custom Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear Plexiglas with Painted Black "Halo" Around the Pickup Route
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Vintage-Style Chrome
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Paul Waller Bob Bain 'Son of a Gunn' Telecaster Guitar, Nocaster Blonde
Perhaps the most-heard, yet unmentioned guitarist in history is Bob Bain. With his trusty Telecaster, he created the soundtrack to American pop culture in the latter half of the 20th century, playing on sessions with legendary artists ranging from Frank Sinatra to Quincy Jones, and on TV show themes such...
Master Builder Dennis Galuszka reproduced musician Howard Reed Jr's guitar in exacting detail and as vintage-accurate as possible, from the nicks and dings it acquired during its stage life, the unique stick-on letters forming his initials to the classic-sounding pickups that made Fender a legend. Includes hardshell case, strap and Certificate...
One of the eight original founding Master Builders Gene Baker has designed this unique Founders Design Stelecaster, inspired by the mashups of the Stratocaster and Telecaster."When you look at the model, just about everything is the Strat and the Tele 50/50 right up the center line," he said.Only 30 units...