- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
One of the eight original founding Master Builders Alan Hamel has designed this Founders Design Sparkle Telecaster, inspired by the signature sparkle finishes that originally brought him into the Fender Custom Shop.
Only 30 units are made at Fender Custom Shop in Corona, California, USA and and released at select dealers.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash Alder Back and Top
- Body Color: Black Sparkle Burst
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black 5-Point Star
- Pickup: (Bridge) Alan Hamel Custom Hand-Wound Blackguard Tele® Bridge / (Neck) Alan Hamel Custom Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: Clear Plexiglas with Painted Black "Halo" Around the Pickup Route
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Vintage-Style Chrome
Fender Custom Shop Alan Hamel Founders Design Telecaster Electric Guitar, Black Sparkle Burst
The Fender Custom Shop Deluxe Guitar Care System is a convenient package with one bottle of each Custom Shop Guitar Care product: Cleaner, Polish, Quick Clean and Fingerboard Remedy. Fender Custom Shop polishes and waxes are high-grade carnauba formulations containing no silicones, resins, polymers, bonding agents or alcohol and are...
Jimi Hendrix was the quintessential innovator of modern music. A left-handed player who wielded a right handed-guitar, he rewrote the vocabulary of contemporary guitarists with the fiery tone of his “upside-down”, reverse-strung instrument. The sounds he created with his Strat® informed his inventive technique—and in turn his songwriting—in a synergistic...