Fender Artist Nate Mendel Precision Bass, RW Neck, Candy Apple Red
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Throughout a long career that started with hardcore punk and flourished first with Sunny Day Real Estate and then the Foo Fighters, there has really only been one main instrument for melodic yet hard-hitting bassist Nate Mendel—his 1971 Precision Bass®. Fender now brings you the Nate Mendel P Bass, modeled after his beloved, battle-hardened instrument and sharing its subtly distinctive features, including the special body contours, extra-slim neck, lightly worn finish, powerful Seymour Duncan® pickup and more.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: White Pearloid Dots
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Bridge: Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105
- Tuning Machines: Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.