- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
- Series/Shape: Jazz Bass
- Binding: Black Fingerboard Binding
- Body Wood: Alder
- Bridge: Geddy Lee High Mass Bridge
- Colour: Black
- Guitar Description (NOT IN USE): Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush's revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The bass has an alder body; the thin one-piece C-shaped maple neck has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with the energy. Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuners and a custom High-Mass Fender bridge.
- Electronics: 2 Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Finish: Polyester
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Headstock: N/A
- Inlays: Block
- Model: Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Pickups: American Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Top Wood: N/A
- Tuners: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: Bag
- Number Of Strings: 4 strings
Fender Artist Geddy Lee Jazz Bass Guitar, Maple Neck, Black, 3-Ply White Pickguard
The Rithimic bass is a collaboration between Cort and Bass Artist Jeff Berlin who has an illustrious career in the music scene. The bass incorporates a unique look with the top wood combination, with Berlin's own take and recipe on the soapbar pickup. What you get is a great sounding...
The solid body electric bass guitar was invented by Leo Fender with the introduction of the Precision Bass in 1951. Following on from success of the P-bass, Fender introduced the Jazz bass in 1960. Notable for it's slightly narrower neck, offset waist body, and two single coil pickups, the Jazz...
As part of Fender’s Custom Artist Series, you can’t go much further than the Adam Clayton Signature 4-String Jazz Bass guitar model. This Jazz Bass is bang on in accuracy for tech specs that the U2 legend uses on his own guitar, crafted by the same team who are responsible...
Series/Shape: Dimension Bass Binding: N/A Body Wood: Ash Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles Colour: Natural Electronics: Master Volume, Active 3-Band EQ, 5-Position Blade Fingerboard: Maple Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" (Compound radius) Finish: Gloss Polyester Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Hardware: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel Headstock: N/A Inlays: Black Dot Model: American Deluxe...