Fender Amplifiers Vintage Reissue 65 Super Reverb Guitar Tube Amplifier, Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
This faithful recreation of the renowned Super Reverb of 1963-1968 is a must-have for vintage enthusiasts and Stratocaster® guitar slingers, although players of all styles enjoy its shimmering tone. With medium output and four 10" speakers, the '65 Super Reverb delivers stage-filling sound perfect for cranking in clubs and on larger concert stages, and its authentic vintage mid-'60s styling takes you back to an electrifying era.
- 45 watts
- Four 10” Jensen® P10R speakers
- Two channels (normal, vibrato)
- Four inputs (two normal, two vibrato)
- Tube-driven Fender reverb and tremolo (“vibrato”)
- Classic Fender look
- Wattage: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speakers: Four - 10" Jensen® P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Total Impedance: 2 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Dimensions: 24.88" (63.2 cm) H X 10.5" (26.7 cm) D X 25.125" (63.8 cm) W
- Weight: 65 lbs (29.48 kg)
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.