Fender Amplifiers Blues Deluxe Reissue Combo Guitar Tube Amplifier, Tweed
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
A must-have for gigging guitarists worldwide and the ideal 1x12" amp for crafting your own signature sound. Pro rock, country and blues players guitarists everywhere prize no-frills amps for their great volume, reliability, responsiveness to effects pedals, and affordability, and the 40-watt Blues Deluxe Reissue gives those players the fantastic warm boutique tone and sharp vintage-style tweed look they crave. Again, a must-have amp that takes you back to Fender's original era and sound.
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Channels: Two - Selectable
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" (Send/Return)
- Speakers: One - 12" Eminence® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Dimensions: 18.75" (47.6 cm) H X 23.5" (59.7 cm) W X 10.4375" (265 mm) D
- Weight: 45 lbs. (20.41 kg)
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.