Fender Amplifiers 65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier, 230V EU
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
A true Fender classic prized by guitarists worldwide for decades and one of the greatest backline amps ever made. The mid-'60s Twin Reverb has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, blues, country, jazz or anything else, this is what clean electric guitar sounds like. With its dual 12" speakers, timeless look and essential sound, the '65 Twin Reverb® is a truly magnificent tone machine that takes you back to an electrifying era with defining Fender sound and style.
- Wattage: 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Speakers: Two - 12" Jensen® C12K with Ceramic Magnets
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Dimensions: 19.87" (50.46 cm) H X 19.87" (50.46 cm) W X 10.375" (21.9 cm) D
- Weight: 64 lbs. (29 kg)
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.