Epiphone Masterbilt Century De Luxe 4-String Bass Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
Epiphone presents the newest member of the Masterbilt Century family, the Masterbilt® De Luxe Classic™ 4-String Acoustic/Electric Bass Guitar, featuring all of the Masterbilt Century’s critically acclaimed features including a Solid Spruce top with traditional longitudinal bracing, Ebony fretboard, and the eSonic™ and Shadow NanoFlex™ HD pickup system for true acoustic tone when plugged in.
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top, Laminated Flame Maple Body
- Body Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 30.5"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid "Notched Diamond"
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex™ HD; Under-saddle
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise
- Bridge: Floating Adjustable (Ebonoid) with Epiphone Inspired By Bass Trapeze Tailpiece
- Strings: D'Addario ETB92M Tape Wound Acoustic Bass Strings
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Historic Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio from vintage models
- Hardware Finish: Aged Nickel
Enjoy these Perks
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
This Epiphone Acoustic Guitar Gigbag is ideal for carrying your guitar around town to rehearsals and gigs, Featuring backpack straps, a padded interior, an accessory compartment, and a weatherproof design, it offers protection from the elements knocks and scratches thanks to interior plush padding.
This no-fuss Electric Guitar gig bag from Epiphone is a durable, incredibly tough electric guitar bag that makes the best use of protective designs. The simple design is charming and the space is big enough to fit most electric guitar models, making this one of the most adaptable and convenient...
The PR-4E Acoustic/Electric guitar is a longtime fan-favorite for its woody tone and great projection. And now, the Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic/Electric Player Pack offers you everything you need to start playing guitar on stage right away. As well as a great sounding and playing guitar, you get a 15 watt...
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Les Paul himself suggested black as a great color for a new Les Paul because it looked "classy" and went well with a tuxedo on stage. From that point on, the Les...
Protect your Les Paul guitar from the rigors of the road.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.