Alesis Elevate 6 Passive Studio Monitor (Each)
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The Alesis Elevate 6 Passive is a passive studio monitor (100 Watts RMS) that delivers a flat frequency response, clear stereo imaging, and excellent bass transient response for professional mixing and monitoring. Equipped with a 6? woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 1? natural silk dome tweeter, Elevate 6 Passive ensures sound stays accurate and clean across a wide frequency range. Its enhanced elliptical waveguides widen the sweet spot for consistent, stereo listening and enable you to make adjustments to your mix that translate perfectly to any playback system. Plus, the baffle radiuses were meticulously designed to reduce edge diffraction. The result is a clean transparent sound that enables you to mix, accurately.
- Flat frequency response for accurate monitoring and mixing
- 75 Watt bi-amplified design (50+25) with active crossover
- 6" silver Kevlar low-frequency driver; 1" silk dome tweeter
- Elliptical waveguides for a widened sweet spot
- High-density wood cabinet with dual bass porting
- Enhanced baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- (1) balanced XLR+1/4″ combo input and (1) unbalanced RCA input
- HF- and LF-trim switches with -2dB, 0dB, 2dB settings
- ERP-compliant with power-saving auto shut-off
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz – 30 kHz (+3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz – 35 KHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- HF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB above 3 kHz
- LF Trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB below 500 Hz
- Low-Frequency Driver: Magnetically shielded 6.5" (16.5 cm) woofer with a Kevlar cone and a damped linear rubber surround
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" (2.5 cm) silk-dome tweeter
- Low-Frequency Amplifier: 50 W Class AB
- High-Frequency Amplifier: 25 W Class AB
- Maximum Output: 104 dB SPL (continuous), 110 dB SPL (peak)
- Accessories: Power Cable, User Guide, Safety & Warranty Manual
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.