AKG CHM99 Hanging Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Black
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The CHM99, part of the 99ers Series, is a hanging microphone module with cardioid polar pattern, used to record music or speech in houses of worship, conference rooms or on theatre stages. The CHM99 is available in black or white.
A 10m (33ft) special cable that is treated specially to reduce twisting to a minimum and a spring steel hanging clamp for precise microphone alignment keeps the microphone securely in its position. The attached phantom power adapter connects to any standard mixer input with 9V to 52V power supply.
- Compact solution - for plug and play
- Wide pickup angle - for unobtrusive pickup in difficult places
- Twist-free cable - to fix and secure the designated mic position
- Spring steel hanging clamp included - for quick and hassle-free installation
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 to 18000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 3 mA
- Audio output: Balanced XLR, male, 3-pin
- Finish: matte black or white
- Dimensions: 13.5 X 13.5 mm (diameter), 55 mm (height)
- Net weight: 20g
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.