Tannoy Reveal 402 Studio Monitor Speaker, Each, 000-C4601
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
Custom tweaked by TANNOY’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of REVEAL 402 have absolutely impeccable timing.
This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! REVEAL 402 gives you the ultimate pathway for both. With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favourite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces.
- Reference monitor ideal for desktop recording or secondary monitoring in personal studios
- 70 Watt custom bi-amped design delivers impressive sound from an ultra-compact enclosure
- 4” custom high-efficiency low frequency driver for extended bass response
- ¾” soft-dome 'Poke-Resistant' tweeter for detailed high frequency reproduction
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance
- Ultra-wide sweet spot allows you to move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix
- Rubberized foam base provides acoustic isolation
- Adjustable equalization to match your listening environment
- Balanced XLR input and unbalanced 1/4" TS input for maximum flexibility
- 1/8" stereo input with monitor link facility for connection of mobile devices (cable included)
- 90 years of British audio innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Dimensions: 9.5" (240mm) x 5.8" (147mm) x 8.4" (212mm)
Enjoy these Perks
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Elixir Strings retain their tone longer than any other string, uncoated or coated, according to players. They provide the playability and long lasting tone that top artists worldwide depend upon, and are available with Nanoweb or Polyweb coating.Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze Strings with Nanoweb Coating deliver distinctive phosphor bronze warmth...
Among the most popular of D'Addario's acoustic guitar strings are those round wound in phosphor bronze. Slightly mellower than 80/20 bronze, phosphor bronze wound strings are synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. Made with corrosion resistant metal wrapped on a steel hex core, these strings will impress...
The iLoud Micro are ultra-compact, high quality reference studio monitors that produce high-end sound without the high-end price.Zero coloration. Transparency. Headroom. To hear the truth, you need reference speakers that offer up. And if you work in a home or small studio you have even greater challenges, from the lack...
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.