TAMA HH915N Speed Cobra Hi-Hat Stand
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The TAMA HH915N Speed Cobra hi-hat stand sports the same long footboard found on their acclaimed Speed Cobra bass drum pedal for fast, responsive, expressive action. The lever-glid pull mechanism is smoother and lighter than traditional pull mechanisms, and the Speed Cobra's innovative clutch design actually helps enhance the natural resonance of your hi-hat cymbals. Duo-spike keeps your hat from walking, while Spare-the Rod protects your tension rod during transport. With all this, plus a spring-loaded hi-hat seat and precise spring tension adjustment, TAMA's HH915N Speed Cobra hi-hat stand should definitely be on your essential hardware list.
- Double-braced hi-hat stand with the same long footboard found on TAMA's Speed Cobra bass drum pedal.
- Footboard Angle Adjustment gives you maximum ergonomics.
- Non-Loosening Tension Rod won't come loose while you're playing.
- Lever glide mechanism provides smoother footboard action than with traditional pull mechanisms.
- Customize your pedal feel with 6-way tension adjustment.
- Tilt System lets you do more expressive hi-hat work.
- Olies Bearing Hinge eliminates side-to-side motion and provide superior durability.
- Dual Legs allow stand to be folded for quick setups and teardowns.
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.