Strymon Flint Reverb & Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Reverb and tremolo are two commonly found onboard effects in many classic tube amps. Strymon recreates these two effects and packs them well in the Flint; the classic tone and feel remain.
- Effects Type: Reverb
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo experiences: '61 Harmonic Tremolo, '63 Power Tube Tremolo, '65 Photocell Tremolo
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input) and Stereo output
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Powered with an included standard 9V center negative DC supply, 250mA minimum
- Crafted with love in the USA
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.