Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz 4-String Left-Handed Bass, Natural
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s returns you to a classic period in Jazz Bass history. Sporting two crisp-sounding Fender®-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped neck, the Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s offers super '70s sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
- Body Shape: Jazz
- Body Material: Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (863.60mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Pearloid Blocks
- Pickup(s): Fender® Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.