Keeley ECCOS Neo-Vintage Tape Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The true-stereo Keeley ECCOS artfully combines a delay pedal and a looper. At the heart of the ECCOS is a neo-vintage delay with unprecedented control over tape-style echoes. Create long and majestic sounding tape flanged delay lines and then switch to the feature-packed Looper to record endless layers of sound! Dual stomp switches in delay mode are for true-bypass, tap-tempo and even endless feedback – but in looper mode they allow you to record, play, reverse, half-speed and even trigger a “play-once”. Live or as a studio workstation the delay and looper work together giving you endless room for creating and experimenting in a small footprint. With over four years of development on the Quad 24/56-bit Dream DSP, Keeley has reached the pinnacle of delay sound quality with the amazing new tones in the ECCOS.
The ECCOS now features Sound on Sound Mode! Sound on sound mode lets you record without erasing the original loop. The volume of the loops degrade over time, recreating a vintage reel to reel recording technique. To set the decay of the loops, hold down the FDBK knob and adjust the Depth control. This alt control comes in handy when using Sound on Sound Mode.
The ECCOS features advanced independent switching. The Delay or the Looper can be turned on and off independently. You can start the Looper without a Delay Setting.
- True Stereo Delay and Looper
- Studio quality delay with tape flanged modulation
- Features include 3 memory presets, subdivisions, trails, runaway feedback
- Huge array of tone and time-based controls with the Alt Hold feature
- Full-featured Looper with reverse and half-speed loop effects
- 2 minutes of looping in mono, 60 seconds in stereo,
- Endless layers of recording!
- True-Bypass and Tap Tempo on-board or remotely with any style pedal-switcher
- Expression pedal assignment over any parameter and in any direction
- Pro Rig designed, remote control thru 1/4″ jacks for live use with pedal switcher systems
- 100% analog dry signal, audiophile designed input to output
- Stereo True-Bypass/Trails, switchable on the fly
- 9 Volt DC, 115mA low-current design
- Made in Edmond, USA
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.