Ibanez Axion Label RGD61ALMS-CLL Electric Guitar, Cerulean Blue Burst Low Gloss
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
The RGD is Ibanez's ultimate metal machine. The demands of down-tuning require a specifically designed responsiveness not found in "normal" guitars. To optimize for the rich, desirable thickness of tone that down-tuning produces, Ibanez extended the neck by one inch to a 26.5" scale. Longer-than standard yet not overly long. The neck is still considered a "fast" neck for speed soloing. Extra-deep cutaways grant comfortable access to the necks highest notes.
The Axion Label was made for metal, but offers even more for the adventurous players out there. The Axion Label models feature forward-looking developments in sound, playability and looks that take performances higher, deeper and heavier. Arm yourself with the Axion Label and get ready to break some new ground.
- The Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins hold a strap securely but make it simple and easy to put the strap on and take off quickly.
- The Sub Zero treated frets can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending.
- The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups provide an aggressive tone and a powerful attack without excess noise.
- The multi-scale neck utilizes an equalized string tension, creating a more “open” or “alive” tone that not only expands harmonic complexity, but also offers a more comfortable playing experience.
- Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck substantially increases sustain
- The luminescent side dot inlays make it easy for players to perform on dark stages, matching the dazzling luminescent Ibanez headstock logo.
- The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Body Material: Flamed Maple Top, Layered Ash & Nyatoh Body
- Body Colour: Cerulean Blue Burst Low Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 400mmR
- Scale Length: 680mm/26.7" - 648mm/25.5"mm/0"
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Inlays: White Step Off-set Dots
- Pickup: Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) (Active/Ceramic)(Neck & Bridge)
- Bridge: Mono-rail
- Strings: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® MG-T Locking Machine Heads
- Hardware Finish: Black
Elixir's Electric Nickel Plated Steel Strings with NANOWEB Coating allows a smooth feel while giving a bright, vibrant presence and dynamic punch. The NANOWEB coating protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer.
Elixir's Acoustic Phosphor Bronze Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver distinctive warmth and sparkle. The NANOWEB coating protects the entire string and keeps gunk out of the gaps between windings; it also provides a smooth feel and reduces finger squeak for enhanced playing and performance.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a high carbon hexagonal steel core. The result is strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, highly versatile and ideal for the widest variety of guitars and playing styles. EXL125...
Elixir's Electric Nickel Plated Steel Strings with OPTIWEB Coating give you the performance of a natural string - that crisp tone, natural feel and playable grip you know and love without sacrificing the signature long-lasting tone life of Elixir Strings.The OPTIWEB Coating provides a natural feel and protects against common...
Planet Waves, part of the D'Addario family of brands, is known for innovative, problem-solving, quality musical accessories. The Planet Waves NS Micro Headstock Tuner is a feature-packed device that's so small, your audience will never see it. The NS Micro features a reversible screen, a multicolour display, and a visual...
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.