Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top Parlor Acoustic Guitar (B-Stock)
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
Faithful to the Gretsch "Rex" parlour guitars of the 1930s, '40s and '50s, the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlour-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone's first guitar and more. The G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods such as agathis for the body and nato and rosewood for the C-shaped neck and fretboard. It is fully lined and braced for a warm and pleasing tone, with a 24" scale for endless hours of playing comfort. Extra finishing touches include screened white purfling and rosette and a rosewood bridge.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Color: 2-Color Sunburst
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12” (305mm)
- No. of Frets: 18
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White with "G" Graphic
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear Die-Cast
Enjoy these Perks
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.