Goodwood Audio The Interfacer Guitar Pedal
- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
The Interfacer is designed to take care of all your input, tuning, muting, stereo summing, isolating, phase correcting and output needs. Hit the footswitch on the pedal to mute your signal before it reaches your amps. No matter what craziness is happening on your board, the master mute has the final say on what does or doesn’t get sent to your amp.
The Interfacer has two types of summing and to access these two modes, use the internal DIP switch to select which mode is best for you.
- Stereo Sum uses stereo effects as normal. When summed, the left and right inputs are merged and the exact same signal is sent to the left and right outputs.
- Split Sum still uses stereo effects as normal. When summed, the right input is ignored and the left input is split into both left and right outputs.
There are two inputs on The Interfacer:
- Passive Input – Best to use if you've effects on your board like a vintage wah or fuzz that don’t sound the same with a buffer before them. After your last fuzz or wah pedal you can plug into the buffered input of The Interfacer to make use of the buffer and dedicated tuner output. The input can also be used for off-board expression pedals and tap tempo. Permanently connect a TS or TRS cable from the passive send to a pedal that can receive expression or tap control and then patch an expression or tap pedal into the passive input.
- Moveable Buffered Input – The buffered input can be moved anywhere in your mono signal chain. Simply plug into the passive input, put all the pedals want you want before your buffer here. After the last pre-buffer pedal, plug into the buffered input to make use of the buffer and always on tuner output.
Use only 9vDC centre negative plug to power The Interfacer.
The TX Interfacer is designed to take care of all your input, tuning, muting, stereo summing, isolating, phase correcting and output needs. Hit the footswitch on the pedal to mute your signal before it reaches your amps. No matter what craziness is happening on your board, the master mute has...
The Bass Interfacer is everything you need to run independent, mutable, clean and effects lines.Splitting your bass into two lines allows you to have the full spectrum of your clean running in parallel with your effected signal gives you the texture of the overdrive or fuzz while still retaining the...
The Acoustic Interfacer has been designed for players that play both electric guitar and acoustic guitar as well. Now you can have one pedal board that you can use for both your electric and acoustic guitars.Master Mute - Hit the foot switch on The Acoustic Interfacer to mute your signal...
Re-wiring your pedal board is not something you want to be doing every time you want to try a new pedal. Goodwood Audio's Audition allows you to patch in a new pedal without having to re-wire your entire board. Also use Audition to run your pedal board into an amps...
Output is designed for players that need a compact way to take care of the outputs on their pedal board. Output takes care of multiple stereo to mono summing options while fitting underneath your angled board, or even under another pedal.In comparison to the similar Output, the Output TX adds...
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.