Gibson Original Collection Firebird Electric Guitar, Cherry Red
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The Gibson Firebird rocks a reverse body and headstock design as originally introduced in 1963 and was Gibson's first neck-through-body design. The traditional 9-ply mahogany/walnut neck through body construction provides rich, warm tonality and incredible sustain. A slim taper neck with a bound, rosewood fingerboard and acrylic trapezoid fingerboard inlays offers fast and effortless playability. The Firebird Mini Humbuckers (Rhythm and Lead) impart the unique "brighter and tighter" voice for which the Firebird is known.
- Body Shape: Firebird
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Cherry
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Pickups: Mini Humbucker, Rhythm (Neck), Mini Humbucker, Lead (Bridge)
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic w/ Stopbar
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Tuning Machines: Grover Mini Rotomatics
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Hard Shell Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.