Gibson Montana G-45 Studio Acoustic Guitar, Antique Natural
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The G-45 Studio is designed to provide the perfect mix of tone, performance, and traditional Gibson style for all players and every stage. It is hand-built in our Bozeman, Montana factory using time-tested Gibson build techniques like hide-glued dovetail neck joints and domed top braces along with modern features like slimmer body depths and Advanced Response neck profiles. A solid Sitka spruce top and solid walnut back and sides deliver crisp sounds with plenty of wonderful overtones while a Fishman Sonitone pickup captures every nuance for easy plug-and-play at home, in the studio or on stage. It represents a new point of entry into Gibson acoustics and a new precedent for sound and quality.
- Body Shape: Round Shoulder
- Body Material: Sitka spruce Top, Walnut Body
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: Advanced Response
- Fretboard Radius: 16"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: Dot inlay
- Pickup(s): Fishman Sonitone
- Bridge: Traditional belly up, walnut
- Pickguard: Tear drop
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Tuning Machines: Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.