Gibson Ltd Ed Dove VCS Special Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Cherry Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
This limited edition model, only 50 pieces were produced, features a classic Dove in a gorgeous Vintage Cherry Sunburst finish - a rare and wonderful combination!
Since its introduction in 1962, the Dove has gained popularity among guitarists that enjoy bold, unique look with great rhythm capabilities and tonal qualities. Designed for backing vocals, the Dove has a smooth, warm sound that compliments the singer's voice. Different from its predecessor - the Hummingbird - the Dove spots a long scale which is combined with maple back and sides that yields a louder, crisper sound.
- Series/Shape: Square Shoulder
- Binding: Multiply top and back, multiply double ring rosette
- Body Wood: Maple back and sides
- Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
- Bridge: Dove rosewood, Tune-O-Matic saddle
- Colour: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Bound rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl parallelogram
- Model: Limited Edition Dove VCS Special
- Neck Shape: Round
- Neck Wood: Curly Maple
- Nut Material: Bone
- Pickguard: Traditional hand-painted Tortoise with Mother of Pearl Dove inlay
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Tuners: Nickel Grover Keystone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hard Case / Bag: Case
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.