Gibson Custom Shop 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Electric Guitar Reissue VOS, Ebony
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Based on thorough scans of the coveted original models, the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue gives you an authentic vintage ownership experience from the chunky '64 neck profile to the unique trapeze tailpiece. "The Gibson guitar that was inspired by Trini Lopez is as exciting as the young performer who helped create it," reads one of Gibson's original 1960s advertisements. Now in his 80s, Trini Lopez still performs with his namesake model, which is also favoured by many other famous musicians from Dave Grohl to Noel Gallagher.
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Fretboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Split Diamond Cellulose Nitrate
- Pickup(s): Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Single Diamond Trapeze w/ Trini Lopez Insert
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Pickguard: Black 5-Ply Wide Bevel
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line Strip w/ Metal Buttons
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Black/Yellow Custom Shop Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.