Gibson 2018 Les Paul Standard HP Left-Hand Electric Guitar, Cobalt Fade
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
(Right-handed model shown for reference)
The Les Paul Standard HP-II retains popular features, including comfortable asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile, while enhancing the experience with upgraded takes on the hallowed PAF humbucking pickups and a AAA+ figured maple top with high-end appointments. The HP-II model delivers cutting-edge innovations for the forward-looking player including Ultra-Modern weight relief with belly scarf, fast-access heel, soloist neck width, and titanium adjustable zero-fret nut and saddles. Exceptional sonic tonal variety provided by 4 push-pull pots with DIP switch for over 150 reversible instant rewiring options.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: AAA+ Figured Maple Top with Mahogany Body
- Body Color: Cobalt Fade
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Richlite
- Fretboard Radius: Compound
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearl Trapezoid
- Pickup: Rhythm Pro (Neck), Lead Pro+ (Bridge)
- Bridge: Aluminum Tune-O-Matic with Titanium Saddles and Aluminum Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Strings: .09, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Tuning Machines: Locking Kidneys
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.