- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Singapore
Gibson 2017 Les Paul Faded T Left-Handed Electric Guitar, Worn Brown
About this product
- Vintage style keystone tuners: Vintage looks and precise tuning
- Tektoid nut: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch
- Even thicker rosewood fingerboard: Even more tone
- Slim taper neck profile: Fast and comfortable
- Maple top: Historic tonewood with our new Faded Gloss finishing process
- Mahogany body with Ultra-Modern weight relief: Incredible tones and even lighter weight for hours of comfortable playing
- 490R and T humbuckers: Pure Gibson tones
- Classic Gibson controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones and 1 toggle switch for absolute tone control
- Nickel TOM and Stop Bar: Traditional nickel hardware for authentic tones plus Tune-o-Matic bridge precision
- Padded gigbag: Protective and easy to carry
The product images are of a right-handed guitar and is shown for illustration purposes only. The actual guitar is left-handed and photos may be available on request.
Everything you need to keep your instrument clean and shiny is right here. The combination of Gibson’s Pump Polish and the Standard Polish Cloth will keep your guitar instruments looking, feeling and playing like new.All Gibson Instrument Care products are exclusively formulated to be used on all nitro cellulose lacquer...
The ASGSBL-10 2-inch Lighting Bolt Guitar Strap is the perfect accompaniment to any Gibson guitar. Made of sturdy and durable nylon with leather end pieces, it has a lightning Bolton black background and the Gibson logo on the end pieces
Essential instrument care is a must when you're on the road, and this standard polish cloth made from premium quality, double-happed brushed fannel is exactly what you need. This Polish Cloth will help you keep your instruments looking nice and polished on stage, with each cloth made in the USA...
(Thin and Medium picks shown for reference)Gibson's top quality celluloid picks are formed in the classic, rounded 351 shape. The picks come in a resealable pouch for easy storage and they are made in the USA
Vivian Campbell has been a musical force and guitar hero throughout his career, compiling a rock ‘n roll resume as jaw-dropping as his playing abilities. His instrument of choice for nearly all that time has been a Gibson Les Paul. So Gibson Custom Shop approached Vivian about collaborating on a...
(Thin picks shown for reference)Gibson's top quality celluloid picks are formed in the classic, rounded 351 shape. The picks come in a resealable pouch for easy storage and they are made in the USA