Gibson 2016 J-45 Standard Acoustic Guitar w/Case, Vintage Sunburst
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the 2016 J-45 has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights.
- Series/Shape: Round Shoulder
- Binding: 1 ply
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Bracing: Radiused top with scalloped bracing for projection and resonance
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12 "
- Finish: Smooth/ Hi Gloss 90 Sheen Lacquer
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Black Tusq
- Pickguard: Tortoise Teardrop
- Pickups: L.R. Baggs VTC
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Scale Length: 62.865cm / 24.75"
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Tuners: Nickel Grover Rotomatics
- Nut Width: 4.38 cm / 1.725"
- Hard Case / Bag: Case
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.