Fender Road Worn 50s Stratocaster Guitar, Maple Neck, 2-Tone Sunburst
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.The Road Worn '50s Stratocaster sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1950s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the Strat player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Color: 2-Tone Sunburst
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickup: Tex-Mex™ Single-Coil Strat® (Neck, Middle & Bridge)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.