- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
- Series/Shape: Precision Bass
- Binding: N/A
- Body Wood: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Colour: Fiesta Red
- Guitar Description (NOT IN USE): The original was born in the '50s and produced THE sound of bass. On the road, the more you punished a Precision Bass guitar, the more it gave back as a virtually indestructible bass that took a beating and laughed while it asked for more, becoming even cooler looking and more comfortable-feeling than when it was brand-new. Fender's Road Worn '50s Precision Bass delivers that aged look and feel. Designed with '50s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, and built to look, sound and feel like it's got more than just a few miles on it.
- Electronics: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Frets: 20 Vintage Style
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Headstock: N/A
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Model: Road Worn '50s Precision Bass
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Neck Wood: 1-Piece Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminium
- Pickups: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Top Wood: N/A
- Tuners: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: Bag
- Number Of Strings: 4 strings
Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass Guitar, Maple Neck, Fiesta Red
The Rithimic bass is a collaboration between Cort and Bass Artist Jeff Berlin who has an illustrious career in the music scene. The bass incorporates a unique look with the top wood combination, with Berlin's own take and recipe on the soapbar pickup. What you get is a great sounding...
The solid body electric bass guitar was invented by Leo Fender with the introduction of the Precision Bass in 1951. Following on from success of the P-bass, Fender introduced the Jazz bass in 1960. Notable for it's slightly narrower neck, offset waist body, and two single coil pickups, the Jazz...
As part of Fender’s Custom Artist Series, you can’t go much further than the Adam Clayton Signature 4-String Jazz Bass guitar model. This Jazz Bass is bang on in accuracy for tech specs that the U2 legend uses on his own guitar, crafted by the same team who are responsible...
Series/Shape: Dimension Bass Binding: N/A Body Wood: Ash Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles Colour: Natural Electronics: Master Volume, Active 3-Band EQ, 5-Position Blade Fingerboard: Maple Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" (Compound radius) Finish: Gloss Polyester Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Hardware: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel Headstock: N/A Inlays: Black Dot Model: American Deluxe...