Fender Japan Scandal Haruna Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar, White
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
This Made-in-Japan Haruna (guitarist and vocalist of Japanese rock band SCANDAL) signature electric guitar model features a maple fretboard, matching headstock, a gold pickguard and DiMarzio pickups. The DiMarzio pickups give a powerful humbucking sound while the gold binding and parts give the guitar an elegant look.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickup: Dimarzio® Twang King™ DP172 (Neck), Dimarzio® DP384 Chopper T™ (Bridge)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Block Saddles
- Pickguard: Gold
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Case: Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.