Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1957 Precision Bass Journeyman Relic Guitar, Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
In the bass guitar world, the Fender® Precision Bass® stands alone as not only the first electric bass but also as the most popular electric bass in the world. Perhaps the most recorded bass ever, the Precision is prized as an always-dependable workhorse with one-of-a-kind tone, look and feel. 1957 was a landmark year for this bass, with a design transition to sleeker body contours, a new split-coil double-rectangular pickup, an anodized gold pickguard and a wider headstock.
We’ve held true to this classic year while adding a few modified player-centric features.
The Time Machine 1957 Precision Bass Journeyman Relic® features a two-piece select alder body (ash for aged white blonde) and a one-piece rift-sawn maple neck with a ’57 “soft-V” profile and Heavy Relic back finish for great worn-in comfort and feel. The 9.5”-radius fingerboard has 20 medium jumbo frets. Other features include a hand-wound ’57 Precision Bass pickup, vintage wiring and wax paper tone cap (just like the original), and anodized gold pickguard. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Journeyman Relic® Lacquer
- Neck Profile: 1957 Soft "V"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Fretboard Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '57 Precision Bass® (Bridge)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminium
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045 - .105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.