Fender Custom Shop Michael Landau 1968 Relic Strat Electric Guitar, RW FB, 3-Tone Sunburst
About this product
The Fender Custom Shop Artist Collection Michael Landau Signature 1968 Relic Stratocaster is based on Landau’s 1968 Stratocaster, with a hand-selected lightweight alder body, special "custom oval" neck profile, custom hand-wound pickups and wiring, and a worn Black and Bleached Three-color Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finishes. Other features include a round-laminated dark rosewood fingerboard with a 7.25" radius and 6105 frets, period-correct large headstock, five-way pickup switching, and custom vintage-style tremolo bridge.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Select Lightweight Alder
- Body Color: Bleached 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dots
- Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat® (Neck, Middle & Bridge)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Paul Waller Bob Bain 'Son of a Gunn' Telecaster Guitar, Nocaster Blonde
Perhaps the most-heard, yet unmentioned guitarist in history is Bob Bain. With his trusty Telecaster, he created the soundtrack to American pop culture in the latter half of the 20th century, playing on sessions with legendary artists ranging from Frank Sinatra to Quincy Jones, and on TV show themes such...
Master Builder Dennis Galuszka reproduced musician Howard Reed Jr's guitar in exacting detail and as vintage-accurate as possible, from the nicks and dings it acquired during its stage life, the unique stick-on letters forming his initials to the classic-sounding pickups that made Fender a legend. Includes hardshell case, strap and Certificate...
One of the eight original founding Master Builders Gene Baker has designed this unique Founders Design Stelecaster, inspired by the mashups of the Stratocaster and Telecaster."When you look at the model, just about everything is the Strat and the Tele 50/50 right up the center line," he said.Only 30 units...
One of the eight original founding Master Builders Alan Hamel has designed this Founders Design Sparkle Telecaster, inspired by the signature sparkle finishes that originally brought him into the Fender Custom Shop.Only 30 units are made at Fender Custom Shop in Corona, California, USA and and released at select dealers....