Fender Custom Shop Ltd Ed 70s Telecaster Custom Relic Electric Guitar, Aged Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
A classic recreation of the ’72 Telecaster® Custom with some player-centric twists, the Limited Edition Tele® Custom Journeyman Relic® showcases a classic best-of-both-worlds hybrid design. The two-piece ash body wears a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish. The quartersawn AA flame maple neck has a tinted finish and comfortable “oval-C” profile, topped by a 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl position markers and 21 narrow tall frets.
An enlarged three-ply black pickguard holds a hot “cunife” (copper-nickel-iron) humbucking neck pickup with gritty midrange bite, paired with a hand-wound original Blackguard Tele bridge pickup. These are wired to 250k (bridge pickup) and 500k (neck pickup) volume and tone pots—giving each pickup the ideal resistance for the best possible tone, with four black-skirted control knobs and a three-way toggle switch. Other features include vintage-style Tele bridge with slotted steel saddles, four-bolt neck plate, “wing” string tree with nylon spacer, and vintage-style “F” tuners. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Colour: Aged Black
- Body Finish: Relic® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Round-Laminated Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup(s): Custom Shop Hand-Wound Original Blackguard Tele® (Bridge), Wide-Range CuNiFe Humbucking (Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle '67 Telecaster® with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.