Fender Custom Shop Jimmy Page Signature Telecaster Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The Fender Custom Shop Custom Artist collection Jimmy Page Signature Telecaster® is a faithful recreation of the guitar gifted to Jimmy Page by Jeff Beck, Page’s predecessor, in seminal U.K. psychedelic blues-rock outfit the Yardbirds. Page promptly customized the guitar—a 1959 model with a white blonde finish and rosewood fingerboard—by applying eight round mirrors to it in order to, in his own words “make it a kinetic sculpture” and “a channeling vehicle for music” the guitar featured on The Yardbirds singles including ‘Think About It’
The Telecaster was then destined to receive further customization by Page and went on to become the ‘Dragon’ used for the electric guitar work on eponymous 1969 album Led Zeppelin, one of the most acclaimed and influential debut albums in rock history. True to the original, the Jimmy Page Signature Telecaster has a two-piece ash body with off-center seam, with an eight-hole pickguard and Journeyman Relic lacquer finish. The tinted maple neck has a custom Jimmy Page 1959 profile, topped by a flat-lam rosewood fingerboard with a 7.25” radius and vintage-upgrade frets. The two hand-wound 1958 Telecaster pickups have three-way switching with modern wiring. Other features include a top-load/string-through-body Telecaster bridge with threaded steel saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, and bone nut. Includes deluxe hardshell tweed case, ACE reissue "Stained-Glass" woven strap, mirror application kit, black coil cable and certificate of authenticity.
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: 2-Piece Offset Seam Ash
- Body Colour: White Blonde
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickup(s): Custom Shop Hand-Wound '58 Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge & Neck)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Tweed Case, ACE Reissue "Stained-Glass" Strap, Black Coiled Cable, Mirror Application Kit, Certificate of Authenticity
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.