- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Singapore
Fender Custom Shop Closet Classic 1972 Telecaster Electric Guitar, Candy Tangerine
About this product
A favourite among the Custom Shop builders, the striking 1972 Telecaster Custom features a customised original design: a comfortable belly-cut contour and the ?69 ?U?-shaped neck has a round-laminated fingerboard with a 9.5? radius and taller 6105 frets.
- Series/Shape: Telecaster
- Body Wood: Hand Selected Lightweight Ash with Belly Cut
- Bridge: Vintage 63 Telecaster with Threaded Saddles
- Colour: Candy Tangerine
- Electronics: Two Volume, Two Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Finish: Urethane
- Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105
- Hardware: Nickel
- Inlays: Dot
- Model: 1972 Closet Classic Custom Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Neck Shape: 1969 "U"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Fender Wide Range Humbucker Neck and Twisted Tele Bridge
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuners: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Hard Case / Bag: Case
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings