- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
Fender's Mark Hoppus Jazz Bass guitar is the perfect punk-pop bass - as powerful and addictive as a blink-182 hit. Distinctive since its 2002 introduction as a Jazz Bass with a split single-coil Precision Bass pickup, it now has a new sonic formula. For the updated version of his signature model, Mark has reversed the pickup, with the upper half now on the treble side, delivering supercharged throat and fullness from the D and G strings; and the lower half now on the bass side, adding focused snap and brightness to the E and A strings. A unique modification for nonconformists.
- Series/Shape: Jazz Bass
- Binding: N/A
- Body Wood: Ash
- Bridge: Standard Series Saddles and Screws on an American Series Bridge Plate (String-Through Body Configuration)
- Colour: White Blonde
- Electronics: Master Volume
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Headstock: N/A
- Inlays: White Dot
- Model: Mark Hoppus Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound Reverse Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Top Wood: N/A
- Tuners: Standard Open-Gear
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: Bag
- Number Of Strings: 4 strings
Fender Artist Mark Hoppus Jazz Bass Guitar, Upgrade, Rosewood Neck, White Blonde w/ Gig Bag
The Rithimic bass is a collaboration between Cort and Bass Artist Jeff Berlin who has an illustrious career in the music scene. The bass incorporates a unique look with the top wood combination, with Berlin's own take and recipe on the soapbar pickup. What you get is a great sounding...
The solid body electric bass guitar was invented by Leo Fender with the introduction of the Precision Bass in 1951. Following on from success of the P-bass, Fender introduced the Jazz bass in 1960. Notable for it's slightly narrower neck, offset waist body, and two single coil pickups, the Jazz...
As part of Fender’s Custom Artist Series, you can’t go much further than the Adam Clayton Signature 4-String Jazz Bass guitar model. This Jazz Bass is bang on in accuracy for tech specs that the U2 legend uses on his own guitar, crafted by the same team who are responsible...
Series/Shape: Dimension Bass Binding: N/A Body Wood: Ash Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles Colour: Natural Electronics: Master Volume, Active 3-Band EQ, 5-Position Blade Fingerboard: Maple Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" (Compound radius) Finish: Gloss Polyester Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Hardware: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel Headstock: N/A Inlays: Black Dot Model: American Deluxe...