- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
- Series/Shape: Jazz Bass
- Binding: N/A
- Body Wood: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle High-Mass Vintage (String-Through Body or Topload)
- Colour: Olympic White
- Guitar Description (NOT IN USE): The American Standard Jazz Bass is the same sleekly versatile, best-selling instrument it has always been, and it's now upgraded with Fender Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups and a striking new Jade Pearl Metallic finish option. It's the latest incarnation of our timeless, must-have bass hit, and it now sings, snarls, grooves and growls more powerfully than ever.
- Electronics: 2 Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Finish: Urethane
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Headstock: N/A
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Model: American Standard Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Top Wood: N/A
- Tuners: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: Case
- Number Of Strings: 4 strings
Fender American Standard Jazz 4-String Bass, Maple FB, Olympic White
The Rithimic bass is a collaboration between Cort and Bass Artist Jeff Berlin who has an illustrious career in the music scene. The bass incorporates a unique look with the top wood combination, with Berlin's own take and recipe on the soapbar pickup. What you get is a great sounding...
The solid body electric bass guitar was invented by Leo Fender with the introduction of the Precision Bass in 1951. Following on from success of the P-bass, Fender introduced the Jazz bass in 1960. Notable for it's slightly narrower neck, offset waist body, and two single coil pickups, the Jazz...
As part of Fender’s Custom Artist Series, you can’t go much further than the Adam Clayton Signature 4-String Jazz Bass guitar model. This Jazz Bass is bang on in accuracy for tech specs that the U2 legend uses on his own guitar, crafted by the same team who are responsible...
Series/Shape: Dimension Bass Binding: N/A Body Wood: Ash Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles Colour: Natural Electronics: Master Volume, Active 3-Band EQ, 5-Position Blade Fingerboard: Maple Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" (Compound radius) Finish: Gloss Polyester Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Hardware: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel Headstock: N/A Inlays: Black Dot Model: American Deluxe...