- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping within Singapore
About this product
- Series/Shape: Precision Bass
- Binding: N/A
- Body Wood: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Single Groove Saddles
- Colour: Black
- Guitar Description (NOT IN USE): The American Special series Precision Bass guitar puts genuine US-made Fender quality into the hands of players at any level.
- Electronics: Master Volume, Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Rolls off highs without adding bass)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Headstock: N/A
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Model: American Special Precision Bass
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Vintage-Style Alnico Split Single-Coil Precision Bass Pickup
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Top Wood: N/A
- Tuners: Standard Open-Gear
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: Bag
- Number Of Strings: 4 strings
Fender American Special Precision Bass Guitar, Maple Neck, Black w/Gig Bag
The Rithimic bass is a collaboration between Cort and Bass Artist Jeff Berlin who has an illustrious career in the music scene. The bass incorporates a unique look with the top wood combination, with Berlin's own take and recipe on the soapbar pickup. What you get is a great sounding...
The solid body electric bass guitar was invented by Leo Fender with the introduction of the Precision Bass in 1951. Following on from success of the P-bass, Fender introduced the Jazz bass in 1960. Notable for it's slightly narrower neck, offset waist body, and two single coil pickups, the Jazz...
As part of Fender’s Custom Artist Series, you can’t go much further than the Adam Clayton Signature 4-String Jazz Bass guitar model. This Jazz Bass is bang on in accuracy for tech specs that the U2 legend uses on his own guitar, crafted by the same team who are responsible...
Series/Shape: Dimension Bass Binding: N/A Body Wood: Ash Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Brass Saddles Colour: Natural Electronics: Master Volume, Active 3-Band EQ, 5-Position Blade Fingerboard: Maple Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" (Compound radius) Finish: Gloss Polyester Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo Hardware: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel Headstock: N/A Inlays: Black Dot Model: American Deluxe...