- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Singapore
Fender American Elite Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple FB, Champagne
About this product
Fender's Telecaster was the world's first production model solidbody electric guitar. It brought the guitar to the front as a mainstream instrument, with players praising it for its affordable price, trendsetting looks and reliability. Armed with the Telecaster, artists like Jimmy Page and Keith Richards went on to shape the very history of rock 'n' roll, and countless blues and country music legends have wielded Telecasters too. The basic design has changed very little in almost 70 years, a testament to Leo Fender's genius. That said, although it might look like ""just another Tele"", the Fender American Elite Telecaster is the future of one of history's most popular workhorse guitars.
Truly a Tele for modern players, this is a great instrument for guitarists who love the classic platform but need a wider range of tones. You'll get the familiar Telecaster twang and bite, but thanks to a pair of fourth-generation Fender Noiseless single-coil pickups, the signal noise and hum is gone. In addition, an S-1 switch, embedded in the volume control, adds new pickup voicings for additional Tele tones. The alder and maple construction is a tried-and-true combination that has proven itself for decades, while features such as a 9.5""–14"" compound-radius fretboard and belly and arm contours make the Elite Tele effortless to play.
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Champagne
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 9.5-14"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: 2 x 4th Generation Fender Noiseless Single Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American tele bridge with chromed brass saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Strings: Fender USA .010-.046
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe locking cast/sealed tuners
- Hardware Finish: Chrome