About this product
The Tony Iommi G-400 was designed by Tony along with Epiphone luthiers to give players a totally distinctive instrument that still has all the key elements of a classic SG but with something new under the hood that would make audiences and bandmembers alike take notice. And best of all, the Tony Iommi G-400 doesn?t come with a vintage price or the headaches of a vintage instrument.
- Series/Shape: Signature Models
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone? Tune-O-Matic
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/Pearloid Cross inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Model: Tony Iommi G-400
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Pickups: Gibson USA Tony Iommi humbuckers
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuners: ebony Grover? 14:1 ratio
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings