About this product
The Sheraton not only loudly declared that Epiphone was back in business, but it also heralded a new era in guitar design that put the Kalamazoo factor way out in front in giving musicians exciting new instruments. For decades, Epiphone and Gibson had been bitter rivals in archtop design. After the two companies merged, engineer?s from both companies combined decades of expertise and trade secrets to create the Electric Spanish (ES) collection which included the legendary ES-335 semi-hollowbody.
- Series/Shape: ES
- Binding: Multi-Headstock, Multi-Neck, Multi-Body
- Body Wood: Laminated Maple with Mahogany center block
- Bridge: Gold Locktone? Tune-o-matic StopBar bridge
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/"block and triangle" inlays; Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Gold
- Model: Sheraton II
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper ?C? Profile
- Neck Wood: 5-piece Hard Maple/Walnut
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Pickups: Alnico Classic
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings