Epiphone SG Custom Electric Guitar, Ebony
- All prices inclusive of tax
About this product
The Epiphone SG Custom from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the legendary 1960s era SG with “LP-Custom” style binding that became a hard rock and heavy metal classic. The SG debuted in 1961 to replace the Les Paul which had been temporarily discontinued because of low sales. The SG Custom features an Ebony fingerboard, LP Custom style inlay, gold hardware, and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics.
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Ebony
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Pickup(s): Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-matic
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory Plastic Button
- Hardware Finish: Gold
Get more with Swee Lee
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Latest News & Promos for Members.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal and Shopify, who are trusted worldwide.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.