- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Singapore
Epiphone Limited Edition Tommy Thayer White Lightning Explorer Outfit Electric Guitar
About this product
Epiphone presents the limited edition Tommy Thayer "White Lightning" Explorer Outfit, the third signature model designed with legend Tommy “Spaceman” Thayer of KISS. Featuring the classic Explorer body in a Custom Metallic White finish plus Seymour Duncan® JB™ Humbuckers chosen by Thayer, Grover® Rotomatic machine heads, a custom hard case and more. Each limited edition “White Lightning” Explorer also includes a hand signed Certificate of Authenticity in a presentation binder.
"My new Epiphone White Lightning Explorer is hot, loud, and delivers the big sound I need onstage every night," said Thayer. "It's an instrument that suits musicians from all walks of life. My Epiphone signature guitars are a tried and true part of my arsenal. I never leave home without 'em!"
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Color: Metallic White
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ Humbucker; Covered with chrome mounting rings (Neck) / Seymour Duncan® JB™ Humbucker; Open-Coil with white bobbins (Bridge)
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Pickguard: PVC; Chrome Color
- Tuning Machines: Mini-Grover® Rotomatics™ with 18:1 tuning ratio
- Hardware Finish: Chrome